Contact TONYA WILSON, Security Access Coord: firstname.lastname@example.org , 24HR CELL 757-354-9628 Office 757-545-2414 EXT 310, 757-494-1370 FAX
To provide U.S. CITIZENS access to Colonna’s Shipyard we require the following:
Cover Letter Requirements:
· Company logo, address, phone, email, point of contact
· Prime Contractor or subcontractor information (if you are a subcontractor- indicate the company that you are a subcontractor to for this request)
· visit dates (from - to)
· vessel name
· purpose of the visit
· Contract/Solicitation No. (if known)
· visit classification (Unclassified/Classified)
· statement that "the company verifies the US citizenship of the people submitted and has documentation on file".
· printed name, title and signature
Colonna's Visit Access Spreadsheet
· complete information on all persons
· if you are requesting access for a US Citizen that was not born in the US, provide a copy of US Passport or documentation of citizenship.
Email to email@example.com which comes directly to the Visit Access Officer.
Email is the preferred method. If you are unable to email access information- fax to 757-494-1370, attention Visit/Access.
400 East Indian River Road Norfolk, Virginia 23523 USA
VENDORS/SUBCONTRACTORS MUST HAVE ALL REQUIREMENTS MET PRIOR TO ACCESS