400 East Indian River Road Norfolk, Virginia 23523 USA
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE
· Comprehensive automobile liability insurance with coverage to include any vehicles. Combined bodily injury and property damage coverage shall have a minimum liability limitation of $1,000,000 per occurrence.
· Worker's Compensation and Longshoremen's and Harbor Worker's Compensation insurance with limits of liability conforming to the statutory requirements of the Commonwealth of Virginia and the United States of America. If work is to be accomplished on ships, dry docks, or piers, benefits under the Longshoremen and Harbor Worker's Act must be shown on the Certificate of Insurance. Include an alternate employer endorsement on Worker's Compensation in favor of Colonna's Shipyard,Inc.
Additional Requested Information
The valid certificate of insurance from the insurer or insurers evidencing coverage's as listed above must include:
· Insurer or insurers shall notify Colonna's Shipyard, Inc. at least thirty (30) days prior to the time of any cancellation or reduction of coverage.
· Show Colonna's Shipyard, Inc. as additional named insured with a waiver of subrogation on the Certificate of Insurance for comprehensive general liability and automobile liability
· Worker's Compensation and Longshoremen's and Harbor Worker's (USL&H) Compensation to include a waiver of subrogation. Worker's Compensation Alternate Employer Endorsement in favor of Colonna's Shipyard, Inc.
Certificates of Insurance are required for ALL Subcontractors/Vendors accessing Colonna’s Shipyard property and/or contracting with Colonna’s Shipyard or it’s subordinate Subcontractors/Vendors and/or vessel directed Subcontractors/Vendors.
QUESTIONS and SUBMISSIONS please email:
VENDORS/SUBCONTRACTORS MUST HAVE ALL REQUIREMENTS MET PRIOR TO ACCESS
Prior to facility access, work performance and payment , a current Certificate of Insurance furnished by your insurance company meeting the minimum coverage limits and showing Colonna's Shipyard, Inc. as "Certificate Holder" must be on file.
Access to Colonna's Shipyard, Inc. will be denied if insurance requirements are not current and compliant.