For shipboard electrical installation, removal, and repair, trust Colonna's to help power your business.
Experienced with the removal, repair, installation and testing of a wide range of shipboard electrical equipment, including such systems as Power and Lighting, Navigation, IC Circuits and motors. The shop personnel also inspect, test and approve vendor items and sub-contracted tasks such as motor rewinds that have been outsourced.
Types of Work That This Shop can Accomplish Include, but are Not Limited to:
- Installation (hook-up) of power generation and other equipment
- Circuit labeling
- Troubleshooting of electrical equipment, switch gear and instrumentation
- Electrical inspection and test
- Electronic equipment removal, repair, installation/ reinstallation
- Building of various shipboard cables
Major Electric Shop Test Equipment Includes:
- Simpson Multi-Meters