We welcome you to visit our yard.
As responsible customers, vendors, visitors and subcontractors, it is your obligation to meet these requirements, understand the practices and procedures, and follow safety standards at all times. Contact Colonna’s Shipyard, Inc. at 757.545.2414 with any questions.
Subcontractors must meet all requirements prior to purchase order, work performance and payment.
To provide U.S. CITIZENS access to Colonna’s Shipyard we require one of the following:
Visitrequest Form -or- JPAS notification (Colonna’s Shipyard SMO code is 8C4275)
- JPAS is not monitored daily. After submitting a JPAS request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, notifying the officer of your request. The request will be uploaded for access.
- If you are requesting access for a U.S. Citizen that was not born within the United States and/or its territories, provide a copy of U.S. Passport or documentation of citizenship.
To provide Non-U.S. Citizens access to Colonna’s Shipyard, we require an unexpired copy of one of the following:
- Permanent Resident Card
- Work Authorization Card
- Work Visa
Email documents to the Access Coordinator at email@example.com. If you are unable to email access information, send a fax to 757.494.1370, attention Visit/Access.
Requests for Non-U.S. Citizens must be received one week in advance.
For Additional Access Inquiries, you may contact:
PASS OFFICE HOURS:
- Christina Pickett via 757.545.2414 x3100 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday through Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm
- Closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays